Registration Flow For UniFi
1. Effective 1st November 2016, E-form with Biometric Device (Electronic Thumbprint Verification) is compulsory for TM customer who wish to register Telephone Line, Streamyx and UniFi.
2. We have runner to contact you and arrange appointment to get thumbprint verification from customer before we process the order.
3. Order will not be processed if runner failed to get thumbprint verification from customer (For example: Customer refuse to do thumbprint verification).
4. We are sorry to inform that our runners are not able to cover all areas in Malaysia. Areas available for runner to do thumbprint verification are listed below. For orders out of the area listed, we have no other choices but to reject the order. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
5. Please contact us if you have any enquiries for more information.
Kuala Lumpur / Selangor
Area: Klang Valley and Kuala Lumpur (except Kuala Selangor, Sekinchan)
Area: Butterworth, Prai, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Empat, Bayan Lepas, GeorgeTown, Batu Ferringhi, Tasek gelugor, Jelutong
Area: All Johor City Area, Muar, Batu Pahat, Kluang, Parit Raja, Segamat, Labis, Ulu tiram, Tongkang Pechah, Simpang Renggam, Ledang, Bakri, Senggarang, Masai, Bukit Siput, Serom, Pekan Nenas
Area: All Ipoh City, Teluk Intan, Sri Manjung, Batu Gajah, Kampar, Lumut, Gopeng, Sungai Siput, Tanjung Malim, Behrang, Lahat, Sitiawan, Bidor, Kuala kangsar, Chemor, Menglembu, Taiping
Area: All Melaka City Area, Bukit rambai,Batu berendam, Bachang (except: Jasin)
Area: Nilai, Seremban, Mantin, Lukut, Bandar Sri Sendayan, Rembau, Sungai Gadut, Port Dickson, Labu, Simpang Pertang, Bahau, Lenggeng, Pajam
Area: Kuantan, (Temporary no runner: Karak, Kuala Krau, Mentakab, Temerloh)
Area: Kuala Terengganu, Maran, Kubang Parit, Kuala Ibai, Tok Jamal, Kuala Nerus, Kuala Berang, Paloh, Batu Rakit
Area: Alor Setar, Mergong, Sungai Petani, Jitra, Kulim, Naka, Pokok Sena, Pendang, Changloon, Padang Serai, Kuala ketil, Guar Cempedak, Tikam Batu
Area: Arau, Kuala Perlis, Kangar
Area: Kuching, Kota Samarahan
Area: Kota Kinabalu, Inanam, Penampang, Tamparuli, Tauran, Kinarut ,Keningau, Tambunan, Temon, Likas, Putatan, Menggatal, Papar
Area: Kota Bharu, Bachok, Pasir Mas, Tumpat, Pengkalan Chepa, Kubang Kerian, Salor
6. Supporting documents required for personal package:
A clear photocopy IC of customer for Malaysian or a clear photocopy passport of customer for foreigner (Passport expiry date must not be less than 2 years from registration date)
7. Business customers are required to submit the SSM documentation with the “Certified True Copy” (CTC) as a supporting document. We are unable to process business order for Unifi and Streamyx if you fail to provide SSM documentation with CTC
TM will only accept SSM documentation with CTC:
- Certified by Company Secretary, or
- Certified by Commissioner for Oaths (Pesuruhjaya Sumpah), or
- Certified by Other Idendified Authorities, or
- Digitally certified by SSM online. You may to download and print the SSM documentation with CTC at the link below. Kindly make sure Unifi or Streamyx service is available your premise before you print the SSM documentation with CTC.
Supporting document for business package:
8. We will process your order only if we receive all supporting documents and E-form with thumbprint verification.
9. Order will be rejected if you fail to provide all supporting documents or if we are unable to get E-form with thumbprint verification.
10. Once your order has been processed into TM portal, order status will be updated.
Telephone Line & UniFi Installation
1. Installation appointment date would normally be 2 to 4 weeks after registration. However, when we process your UniFi order into TM portal, we will select the earliest installation date. Please following the rules:
- For landed properties such as double storey, semi-D, bungalow and others, installation is allowed to be done on any day includes weekend.
- For high rise building with management team such as condo and apartment, installation is only allowed to be done on weekday as most building management team are closed on weekend.
2. Installation appointment date will be known right after UniFi registration. We will inform to you about the appointment date.
3. Contractor will normally call you to confirm the appointment date 2 or 3 days before. Please remind to answer phone call within these period even though the caller is an unknown number. Contractor might be using unknown number to reach you.
4. If you want to re-arrange your appointment, kindly contact TM UniFi Center (1-300-88-1221).
5. Standard installation of RM200 (15 meters of fibre optic cable) is waived until further notice. Additional charges will be implied if the fiber optic cabling exceeds 15 meters. It normally happens on landed properties. You has to deal with the contractor personally.
6. UniFi installation within 48 hours before the appointment date will lead to a penalty of RM200.
Early Termination Penalty Fees for TM Unifi and Streamyx (Consumer & Business) will be charged based on the original package price x remaining month period within contract for orders processed in TM system from 19th March 2018 onwards!