Making It Cool
Catch Up TV
Catch up on programs you’ve missed.
Pause & rewind up to 2 hours back on selected channels.
Go straight to your preferred channels.
Never miss your favourite programs, ever!
What is UniFi TV?
UniFi TV (formerly known as HyppTV) is an IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service where TV content is delivered digitally through an Internet network. In TM’s case, the content is delivered through our High Speed Broadband service, to your television set via a TM-provided IPTV Set Top Box (STB). It offers you On Demand services, Interactive applications and broadcast LIVE TV channels. It is offered as part of UniFi consumer packages.
Is there any different in between current UniFi TV with the previous HyppTV?
No, there is no different in between both. Your package and viewing experience will continue to be uninterrupted.
What are the key offerings of UniFi TV?
There are many new offerings that UniFi TV brings to you.
• UniFi TV provides you with a new TV experience where you can now do more with your TV!
• Be in control of your TV – You only need to pay for the Broadcast LIVE TV channels and On Demand Services that you want to watch.
• Be the first to watch, 24 hours from US release – Some of our series such as CSI are made available to you on UniFi TV within 24 hours from when it is first shown in the US. Just subscribe to the package to enjoy this.
• No more fixed schedule, watch TV when you want – For On Demand Services, you can choose what you want to watch at your convenient time.
• Make your TV a family experience – On Demand Services allow you to plan your viewing time together with all your family members.
• Enjoy your TV, even when it rains. No more disruptions – You can watch TV anytime even in bad weather.
• Interactive application – We bring you Internet interactivity to the TV such as Flight Information, Waktu Solat, Historical Facts and also various talks by renowned local and overseass speakers in TED.com, Cinema Movie Trailers, The Making Of, and iCookAsia.
Can I still watch UniFi TV programs in bad weather?
Yes. You can still enjoy your UniFi TV programs, even in bad weather. This is because UniFi TV is offered over High Speed Broadband and it is not affected by bad weather.
What is the difference between UniFi TV and other satellite TV operators?
• UniFi TV is different from other satellite TV operators in that it is delivered via a High Speed Broadband network to your TV. This gives you added benefits such as not being susceptible to bad weather. Being on a broadband platform, you can also experience interactive applications.
• UniFi TV also differs in term of the pricing model, which is an On-Demand approach. This means you pay only for the LIVE TV channels, movies or series you want to watch, rather than paying for the whole package.
I have already subscribed to another Pay TV service, can I still subscribe to UniFi TV?
Yes, you can still subscribe to UniFi TV even if you have already subscribed to another Pay TV service. This is because UniFi TV uses UniFi high speed broadband to deliver its content.
When I watch my UniFi TV, will it impact my other Pay TV service?
No. As long as you can connect both services to your TV, you can choose to watch either one.
Can I watch UniFi TV and access the Internet at the same time?
Yes, you can watch UniFi TV and access the Internet at the same time. It will not disrupt your Internet experience.
Can I subscribe to UniFi TV without subscribing to UniFi?
No. You have to subscribe to UniFi since UniFi TV is offered as a triple play offering under UniFi i.e. Internet, Video (for UniFi TV), and voice.
Can I choose to only have either Live TV channels or Video On Demand in my UniFi TV?
Yes. You can choose any of the value added services from Premium Live TV channels and/or Video On Demand on top of the free Basic offering.