Registration Flow For Streamyx
1. Effective 1st November 2016, E-form with Biometric Device (Electronic Thumbprint Verification) is compulsory for TM customer who wish to register Telephone Line, Streamyx and UniFi.
2. We have runner to contact you and arrange appointment to get thumbprint verification from customer before we process the order.
3. Order will not be processed if runner failed to get thumbprint verification from customer (For example: Customer refuse to do thumbprint verification).
4. We are sorry to inform that our runners are not able to cover all areas in Malaysia. Areas available for runner to do thumbprint verification are listed below. For orders out of the area listed, we have no other choices but to reject the order. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
5. Please contact us if you have any enquiries for more information.
Kuala Lumpur / Selangor
Area: Klang Valley and Kuala Lumpur (except Kuala Selangor, Sekinchan)
Area: Butterworth, Prai, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Empat, Bayan Lepas, GeorgeTown, Batu Ferringhi, Tasek gelugor, Jelutong
Area: All Johor City Area, Muar, Batu Pahat, Kluang, Parit Raja, Segamat, Labis, Ulu tiram, Tongkang Pechah, Simpang Renggam, Ledang, Bakri, Senggarang, Masai, Bukit Siput, Serom, Pekan Nenas
Area: All Ipoh City, Teluk Intan, Sri Manjung, Batu Gajah, Kampar, Lumut, Gopeng, Sungai Siput, Tanjung Malim, Behrang, Lahat, Sitiawan, Bidor, Kuala kangsar, Chemor, Menglembu, Taiping
Area: All Melaka City Area, Bukit rambai,Batu berendam, Bachang (except: Jasin)
Area: Nilai, Seremban, Mantin, Lukut, Bandar Sri Sendayan, Rembau, Sungai Gadut, Port Dickson, Labu, Simpang Pertang, Bahau, Lenggeng, Pajam
Area: Kuantan, (Temporary no runner: Karak, Kuala Krau, Mentakab, Temerloh)
Area: Kuala Terengganu, Maran, Kubang Parit, Kuala Ibai, Tok Jamal, Kuala Nerus, Kuala Berang, Paloh, Batu Rakit
Area: Alor Setar, Mergong, Sungai Petani, Jitra, Kulim, Naka, Pokok Sena, Pendang, Changloon, Padang Serai, Kuala ketil, Guar Cempedak, Tikam Batu
Area: Arau, Kuala Perlis, Kangar
Area: Kuching, Kota Samarahan
Area: Kota Kinabalu, Inanam, Penampang, Tamparuli, Tauran, Kinarut ,Keningau, Tambunan, Temon, Likas, Putatan, Menggatal, Papar
Area: Kota Bharu, Bachok, Pasir Mas, Tumpat, Pengkalan Chepa, Kubang Kerian, Salor
6. Supporting documents required for personal package:
A clear photocopy IC of customer for Malaysian or a clear photocopy passport of customer for foreigner (Passport expiry date must not be less than 2 years from registration date)
7. Business customers are required to submit the SSM documentation with the “Certified True Copy” (CTC) as a supporting document. We are unable to process business order for Unifi and Streamyx if you fail to provide SSM documentation with CTC
TM will only accept SSM documentation with CTC:
- Certified by Company Secretary, or
- Certified by Commissioner for Oaths (Pesuruhjaya Sumpah), or
- Certified by Other Idendified Authorities, or
- Digitally certified by SSM online. You may to download and print the SSM documentation with CTC at the link below. Kindly make sure Unifi or Streamyx service is available your premise before you print the SSM documentation with CTC.
Supporting document for business package:
8. We will process your order only if we receive all supporting documents and E-form with thumbprint verification.
9. Order will be rejected if you fail to provide all supporting documents or if we are unable to get E-form with thumbprint verification.
10. Once your order has been processed into TM portal, order status will be updated.
Telephone Line & Streamyx Installation
1. Installation will be done within 1 week after registration if your order was processed successfully. Contractor will contact you for installation.
2. Problematic order such as order with “Kaji Siasat” or “Tunggu” status takes longer time for installation. It may take more than 1 week, 1 month or even few months for TM to solve the problem.
3. There will be a connection fee of RM50 for telephone line installation whereby you has to pay cash on the spot.
4. There will be additional charges if you requests for extra cabling whereby customer has to deal personally with contractor.
These ‘up to’ speed are the maximum bandwidth delivered to your home or office. However, if you are experiencing less speed, it could be due to several reasons including:
- the technology used
- distance your location to the serving exchange
- location of website you access
- network conditions (normal or peak hours)
- running multiple applications simultaneously
- medium of internet access (wired or wifi)
- your device operation systems and
- your internal wiring conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Standard Streamyx & Phone Package™ Terms & Conditions apply.
- Streamyx & Phone Package™ rental is not charged separately.
- Subject to service availability.
- Upon Streamyx™ activation, customer has to bring along Multimedia Confirmation Slip for the collection of their Cordless Phone at any TMpoint.
- For Streamyx & Phone Package™, the Customer can start enjoying call plan on the next bill date after Streamyx™ service is activated. In general, package registration takes between three (3) to seven (7) days from application date, subject to service availability in the Customer’s area. SMS notification will be sent to the Customer to inform them of the call plan activation date.
- FREE WiFi modem with one year warranty is only applicable to new customer and existing customer with wired modem.
- No new modem will be given to existing Customers subscribing to package with WiFi modem.
- The Customer is only entitled to 1 FREE cordless phone for this package. No new cordless phone will be given when upgrading to higher speed within Streamyx & Phone package™.
- The HyppTV Set-Top-Box (STB) will be provided to Streamyx 8Mbps customers as well as Streamyx 4Mbps customers opting for HyppTV Packages.
- Customer can migrate from existing call plan to a new plan. The existing call plan will be terminated on the next bill date.
- For TM Phone™ Package, the customer can start enjoying call plan the day after the call plan is registered. In general, call plan registration takes between three (3) to seven (7) days from application date, subject to service availability in the Customer’s area. SMS notification will be sent to the Customer to inform them of the call plan activation date.
- The Customer can migrate from an existing call plan to a new call plan. The existing call plan will be terminated on the same day of termination request.
Early Termination Penalty Fees for TM Unifi and Streamyx (Consumer & Business) will be charged based on the original package price x remaining month period within contract for orders processed in TM system from 19th March 2018 onwards!
Download Terms & Conditions by PDF